How well does your organisation perform at the vital function of decision-making and decision management?
- Do your teams get into endless discussions without the confidence to reach a conclusion?
- Does disappointment amongst those who do not prevail in a decision become a problem?
- Do you have difficuly in justifying or explaining decisions to others?
- Does your organisation prioritise properly?
- Do you have trouble extracting reasoned argument from team members in support of ideas?
- Do you have a structured repeatable process to deal with complex and far-reaching issues?
- Does your organisation maintain a history of decisions and their outcomes?
If you answered no to a majority of these questions you and your colleagues could benefit enormously from our training, consulting or facilitation.
Exectuvies, managers and team leaders will learn;
- how to faciliate brainstorming sessions
- draw expressions of preference and priority from their groups
- reach consensus and transparency
- to explain and justify decisions on a rational and transparent basis
- to document the details - paramount in any decision-management process
- to develop templates so that rolling decisions are dealt with promptly and easily
- to make use of qualitative and quantitative methods of analysis
- to use increase decision efficiency by improving outcomes in shorter deliberating time
- ...and much more.
We will facilitate decision sessions with your executive or senior management team. This will involve the development of a clear statement of decision objective, decision options, criteria and decision-facilitation. [more]
Our customised ‘Successful Decision-Making' course will introduce a methodology that can be used for any type of decision. [more]
Our experienced consultants can help you develop a decision methodology, provide and customize software tools that can help document, analyse and communicate decision [more]