This course is designed for those whose role requires better estimating. Participants will be shown how to make meaningful, realistic estimates that can be defended when the need arises.
The course is highly practical and is hands-on, during which participants are given exercises that can involve their own projects.
The ability to:
- Explain the problems inherent in estimating
- Identify relevant influences
- Build estimating models
- Conduct proper error analysis
- Use PERT methods appropriately
- Working with intangibles
- Using prioritisation methods for better estimation
- Locate Project Sensitivities
- Incorporate Risk
- Ask the Right Questions!