This course is most recommended for those who are new to project management. It provides the fundamental knowledge and gives participants a chance to develop their own projects, ensuring the skills they learn are relevant and applicable to real-life work.
- Explain project structure & life-cycle
- Define project objectives, deliverables & scope
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure
- Schedule tasks & produce a Gantt chart
- Utilise scheduling concepts - float & critical path
- Detect & resolve resource overloads
- Produce a detailed project budget with breakdowns
- Monitor progress & identify corrective actions
- Understand post-project implementation reviews
Comments from our past participants;
"Very informative, fantastic course pace, with high quality instruction".
''Structured, presenter was excellent - he really knows his stuff!''
"Interesting - very complete coverage of the subject"
"Excellent course content, perfect course pace and fantastic instructor."
Would you like a more intensive course?
We have a two-day version of this course, Practical Project Management, which provides more depth and includes important modules on risk management and estimating.